La pongo también en inglés:
If you’re looking to get straight into Train Simulator 64-bit as soon as it launches, there’s a step you must complete prior to loading. There is still some work ongoing with the core code and we hope to finalise this in the next week or so. So as a temporary measure, you’ll need to follow these instructions before you load into 64-bit (note if you’re sticking with 32-bit, you can safely ignore these instructions):
- Load Steam and navigate to your Game Library.
- Right-click on Train Simulator and select Properties.
- Click the Local Files tab and then Browse Local Files.
- Double-click on the file called bat
- A window will open, and you should select Option 2 to set up the audio for 64-bit. (If you plan on going back to 32-bit, you will need to repeat these steps but choose Option 1)
- Follow the instructions presented until you’re back at the main menu – choose Option 3 to exit.
- You can now safely launch Train Simulator 64-bit by clicking Play from the Steam Games Library.
Note that you will only be presented with the option to select 64-bit by clicking Play in the Steam Game Library. You can easily create a desktop icon to point straight at the ‘Railwork64.exe’ by following the instructions in our Knowledgebase article at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Knowle ... 019-to-use